- Psychiatric evaluations and consultations to provide honest assessments from our experienced team of professionals in order to determine all areas that need to be addressed, including any co-occurring disorders that may be contributing to the need for treatment or hindering recovery.
- Evidence-based group therapy focused on developing coping skills, implementing relapse prevention strategies, identifying co-occurring issues and creating space for valuable peer feedback.
- Master’s and doctoral level therapists because education and experience matter when it comes to providing with you the best overall treatment program possible.
- Flexible scheduling with programming that runs each evening from 6pm-9pm.
- Individual therapy and case management because no program is one-size-fits-all. Each person is unique with specific treatment needs and issues.
- Acupuncture and massage to help those in treatment to reconnect with their bodies, lessen stress, sleep better, minimize pain and restore overall health.
- No-cost aftercare process groups so you can continue your recovery journey with the support of the professionals who have been with you from the beginning.
For more information about The Canyon at Santa Monica’s evening IOP program, contact us at 424-610-8816.