About The Canyon at Encino
Located just northwest of the bustling heart of Los Angeles, The Canyon at Encino (also known as Foundations Los Angeles) caters to the unique needs of this fast-paced Southern California community with its convenient and comprehensive outpatient center. We provide integrated treatment and recovery support targeted specifically to individuals with co-occurring addiction and mental health concerns, serving patients both locally and nationwide.
The foundation of our program is a continuum of individual and group therapies, integrated educational sessions, case management and holistic approaches. Employing Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and other proven methods, we walk with patients using a stages-of-change approach. As you gain knowledge about the addiction process and yourself, you’ll be equipped with the tools needed to achieve your personal recovery goals.
Meet the Outpatient Staff
The Canyon at Encino offers a wide variety of expertise in the areas of integrated treatment for addiction and mental health issues.
From free, confidential assessments to consulting psychiatry services, Foundations Los Angeles seeks to meet each individual right where they are, creating a personalized plan to help them move forward in health. Specialty groups offer supportive therapy for all walks of life, including professionals, couples, families, men and women. Programming such as anger management sessions, life skills training, vocational counseling, educational assistance, sobriety management and secondary help for eating disorders allow patients to experience care customized to address their specific needs.
The Canyon at Encino serves a diverse population that includes a wide range of backgrounds and cultures. We foster a compassionate and restorative environment where you are encouraged to rediscover yourself and leave empowered to be who you were always meant to be.
Features and Amenities
- Centrally located just northwest of downtown Los Angeles
- Evidence-based therapies and mindfulness practices
- Holistic treatment services including yoga, meditation, massage, art therapy and nutrition and wellness sessions
- Compassionate care in a nonjudgmental setting
- Integrated treatment for substance use and co-occurring mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, pain issues or psychological trauma
- Individualized care planning focused on the unique needs of each person
- Comprehensive addiction assessments and physician-directed medication management
- Intervention assistance
- Vocational counseling, educational assistance, professionals group, couple and family counseling, including monthly family weekend events
- Life Challenge program and nationwide Heroes in Recovery community
- Motivational Interviewing using a stages-of-change approach
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy skills
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Case management
- Specialty and process groups, meeting the needs of a diverse population (professionals, mindfulness, couples and family counseling, secondary eating issues, etc.)
- Educational groups on DBT, life skills, anger management, sobriety management, men’s and women’s issues
- Recovery planning for relapse prevention and long-term success
Residential Rehabilitation Options
For those needing a higher level of care, Foundations Recovery Network provides residential treatment at The Canyon at Peace Park in Malibu, California, and Michael’s House in Palm Springs, California. The Canyon at Peace Park is a sanctuary of healing that combines holistic therapies and innovative approaches for a distinguished treatment experience. It has long been known as a center of spirituality, healing and renewal. At Michael’s House, curriculum for the men’s program focuses on developing a strength-based skill set, while the women’s program focuses on resiliency. Michael’s House is LGBT-friendly, with an LGBT track comprised of a process group and supportive therapy. Find out more about residential treatment at The Canyon or Michael’s House today.
At The Canyon at Encino, our compassionate staff is prepared to help you or a loved one recover from substance abuse and mental health concerns. To receive a confidential assessment or enroll in the outpatient program, please call us at 855-317-8258.
CANYON AT ENCINO BROCHURE
VIEW OUR BROCHURE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US.Download Brochure